The ideal candidate will join the growing Group Finance function and will be working in a dynamic, results orientated environment. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a very successful indigenous, fast growing company.
Your main responsibilities will include assisting the team in maintaining an efficient and accurate finance function.
The opportunity available with us is full-time and permanent, working with an on-site team based at our Global HQ in Cork.
- Process, review and upload purchase invoices
- Process, review and upload monthly sales entries
- Promptly dealing with incoming supplier queries by email and phone.
- Responsible for maintaining customer contracts and vendor price books
- Bi-monthly VAT return
- Process and upload bank payments
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Process and review monthly payroll file from payroll provider
- Review and process expenses
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance (LAYA)
- Flexible working hours available
- Paid 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Bus to work scheme
- Casual work environment
- And lots of coffee and table tennis
Core Skills - Required
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills & strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential for this role
- Oracle Netsuite experience advantageous
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- A positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude and flexible approach to work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of strong analytical skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong administrative and organisational skills