Genesis Automation is a leading provider of innovative healthcare value-chain solutions which improve patient safety & compliance, cut costs, and eliminate waste for both healthcare and technology providers. Genesis Automation is the fastest growing software technology company within the UK and Ireland healthcare industry and is currently expanding its operations into the USA.
The Clinical Trainer and Education Manager will be responsible for training healthcare provider stakeholders including procurement, materials management staff, clinicians, and operating room (OR) staff on system operation. In cooperation with the Genesis marketing team, the successful candidate will be required to input into the training of field sales staff, project managers and business support managers. The candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, environment. Must have proven experience in presenting technical information to small groups.
- Create and manage the UK Clinical and Education Training Programme.
- Develop training materials for practical workshops, webinars, conference events and product demonstrations.
- Train clinicians and end-users, on the practical skills required to use the Genesis system to establish complete product adoption and high utilization.
- Provide technical assistance to clinical end-users and other relevant stakeholders
- Document all interactions in accordance with Company policies and procedures
- Refine established customer clinical training program and process for the Genesis system
- Support ongoing training requirements and adapt to ongoing changes to the system.
- Assist in creating training materials for customers and colleagues.
- Lead the training program end to end
- Support the sales team by training them on Genesis system on a regular basis to advance their product knowledge and selling skills.
- Assist the sales team in demonstrating the product to customer prospects, and headquarter visitors at customer sites, trade shows and meetings.
- Represent the company with the highest levels of professionalism to build our market brand/image.
- Continue to advance knowledge base and become a clinical expert on all clinical aspects of the Genesis system
- Bachelor degree in Science or related field.
- Nursing Degree and NHS clinical experience is required.
- 2 - 3 years’ clinical support / training experience.
- Management or coordination of teams of field-based education specialists
- Excellent verbal and written, interpersonal and presentation communication skills.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking capability
- Must demonstrate confidence, trust and a high level of product knowledge.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative, judgment and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent computer skills, including Windows, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with solution-based software an advantage.