The ideal candidate will join the growing Group Finance function and will be working in a dynamic, results orientated environment.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a very successful indigenous, fast growing company.Your main responsibilities will include working with the team in preparing and analyzing monthly financial processes.
The opportunity available with us is full-time and permanent, working with an on-site team based at our Global HQ in Cork.
- Assist in the month / quarter / year end close procedures
- Preparation and analysis of monthly financial results
- Management of the P2P & R2R process
- Responsible for maintaining customer contracts and vendor price books
- Assisting with the Group Treasury function
- Preparation of financial reports for Senior Management
- Supporting the business with financial business case development
- Supporting the finance team with ongoing project work
- Review and improve finance systems and reporting procedures
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance (LAYA)
- Paid 24 days annual leave
- Bike to work scheme
- Bus to work scheme
- Casual work environment
- And lots of coffee and table tennis
Core Skills - Required
- 3rd level degree in Business discipline
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Newly qualified / max 1 year post PQE
- Enthusiastic, highly organised, outgoing, self-confident individual with strong communication skills
- Proven strong analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a capacity for conceptual thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (to pivot table, lookup and macro level)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and establish priorities
- Strong team player – but ability to work independently
- Strong written and presentation abilities.
Skills - Advantageous
- Knowledge and experience of NetSuite an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of SaaS Companies an advantage