At Genesis, we value strong, enthusiastic people who are excited to learn and work with innovative technologies.
We believe that learning and innovation go hand in hand, so we provide dedicated research time, unlimited access to learning material and regular in-house tech talks.
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for the delivery, understanding, and co-ordination of feature backlogs for all releases for our web, mobile and desktop platforms – and their dependencies on each other.
We believe in a collaborative work environment. We’ve built our office around it, with break out zones and benches to allow us to sit together and talk about our challenges and visions.
- Manage product milestones and priorities
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements and understand priorities
- Define product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities
- Providing vision and direction of the product to the product management team, development team, and other stakeholders.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensure quality of backlog regarding current requirements and the direction of the product
- Provide support to clarify product features ensuring they are understood by the development and quality assurance teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Collaborate with the product management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and/or ROI.
- Review and accept user stories and participate in user acceptance testing
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release / Sprint GoalsResearch and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
Skills - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Product Owner
- 2+ years’ experience working with Atlassian solutions such as Jira and Confluence
- 3+ years’ experience directing a team to deliver successful projects
- In-depth knowledge of Lean, Agile process and principles
- Experience with web and mobile products
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionately team-oriented and collaborative
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
Skills - Advantageous
- Experience in healthcare industry
- Experience or knowledge of Supply Chain
- Technical background
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance (LAYA)
- Paid 24 days annual leave
- Training and conference attendance
- In-house soft skills training
- In-house tech talks
- Research time
- Bike to work scheme
- Bus to work scheme
- Casual work environment
- And lots of tea/coffee, pool, and table tennis