To lead the delivery of the Genesis solution to end users within a healthcare environment covering the implementation of the system
and its infrastructure on-site.
Facilitate, co-ordinate and lead projects with the Customers Project Lead and Sponsor as required, providing feedback
and making recommendations for process improvement.
Work closely with Supply chain and hospital Procurement departments to support the implementation
of the Genesis Inventory Management solution.
The Project Manager will be required to build excellent working relationships with internal and external key stakeholders,
conducting themselves in way that upholds the reputation, principles and values of Genesis Automation.
The Project Manager will ideally have knowledge of supply chain management and
have experience with working on or implementing inventory management solutions within the NHS.
- During the project management period, provide training for Customer Team Members as required.
- Maintain the integrity of the Genesis project management Smartsheet change log, ensuring system data is maintained and kept current, with any issues identified and resolved.
- Budgeting, Scoping & Forecasting - Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting – Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation internally and externally over the project lifecycle.
- Responsible for ensuring system upgrades and changes are documented, maintained and compliant through the generation of Project Plans, Risk & Action Logs, User Access Logs and Team Meeting Notes where applicable.
- Strong Customer Relationship Management & Expectations management – Continually working with the customer to ensure delivery expectations are clear and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Responsible person for the promotion of Genesis Projects, ensuring good relations with active team members, facilitators and both internal and external customers, including clinical staff and managers in departments around the Health Boards.
- Ownership & Accountability - Take ownership of own workload and the initiative to handle multiple complex projects.
- Undertake workflow analysis in new clinical areas to inform the business of new commercial opportunities.
- Lead meetings with client and internal teams to facilitate project completion.
- Manage project risks and record in Smartsheet.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably required by the business.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures as detailed in the company handbook.
Qualification & Experience
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience.
- Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 or PMP.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a project management role.
- Successful delivery of projects in a complex multi-functional organisation.
- Production and presentation of high quality, concise reports on complex issues.
- Supply Chain Management experience.
Skills & Knowledge - Essential:
- Work with large supply chain data sets. Be efficient on MS Excel to populate & import data into the Genesis applications.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, making use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach incorporating working as part of a team as well as having the skills to make decisions independently.
- Staff management and motivation skills.
- Ability to prioritise and meet conflicting deadlines.
- Work autonomously with delegation skills.
- Ability to chair and co-ordinate project groups, ensuring actions are followed through and records kept.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of a public-sector organisation such as the NHS.
- Ability to undertake detailed analysis of complex and sensitive data to produce accurate information to aid organisational decision making, requiring an ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Comprehensive skills in the use of project management tools such as Smartsheet
- Deliver leadership skills whilst being a team player, enabling team participation.
- Highly motivated
- Must be able to perform consistently in stressful situations.
- Must be of smart appearance and have integrity and professional attitude.
- Committed to personal development.
- Able to negotiate and influence.
- Creative Thinker